Learn How To Minimize Your Phone Addiction So You Can Maximize Creativity, Increase Productivity, and Get Back Time. Now You Can Get Instant Access To a 10-Part Training Series To Help You Get Ahead Even More… Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
You will want to set aside at least one day a week to set your phone down. This can help you refocus your attention on the things that matter more and allow you to get back in touch with your life. The next day, you will feel less of an urge to check your phone constantly. Start by muting it, then put your phone somewhere out of sight for 24 hours. You will feel much better after doing this a few times.
Social media is made to keep you trapped. Often, we think of social media companies like our friends, but fail to realize these platforms make money the more we scroll. They will use tricks to keep you on their apps for as long as possible each day. That is why it is so important to take breaks from social media often.
Some of these benefits include learning:
– How to beat cell phone addiction
– 10 different signs of cell phone addiction
– How to notice phone addiction in others
– Why you should build connections with real people
– Why social media is so addictive
– 5 reasons why putting your phone away for 24 hours is healthy
– Tips to avoid checking your phone too much
– Why you want to step away from social media
– Ways to avoid phone addiction
– Resources to assist with phone addiction
– What to do if your teen is addicted to their phone
– The importance of limiting screen time
– Why you don’t want to use your phone in bed
– And much more!
Within this package you will find the following modules:
Module 1 – Videos
Module 2 – Upsell Page
Module 3 – 7 Day Autoresponder Series
Module 4 – Special Report
Module 5 – Affiliates Toolbox Page
Module 6 – Social Media Swipe Kit
Module 7 – Top Forums and Blogs
Module 8 – Keywords
Module 9 – Presentation
Module 10 – Feature Images
Module 11 – Presentation Slides
Module 12 – Video Transcripts
Module 13 – Audio Files